Thursday, November 29, 2018

2nd quarter, 2nd week:
     I am finally living in my house and we got the floors and stairs done already and it looks nice. We also got our living room and it looks pretty good and big. This week we had a lot of guests come over our houses it was pretty fun. like my aunts and my moms friends. And today i invited my friends Carrillo and Hans over to my house and it was fun. But Hans is finally my neighbor so i go to his house all the time and it is awesome. Anyways so far in school i am doing good; i have 2 b and the rest a's i am very proud of myself right now. Most of my friends have similar grades to me well except my "sister" cause she doing horrible but we trying to help her get her grades u p to a's and b's. So, so far life is good and i am really hoping to get my furniture for my house and finally my pool before Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment