Friday, November 30, 2018

life of a musician:
 This week I was really focused on my grades. I had been studying and doing the hw on time. Because lately I've been slacking off and that is really bad cause I need to have a good GPA. I have been forgiving towards my sis for being... even though it was hard for me in a way. I am trying to stop procrastinating and make sure to schedule to study or do hw cause I need to be able to be less frustrated on work and be able to cool off. This weekend I am hoping to go somewhere with my friends and just to like give myself time to relax. One of my best friends got grounded and can't go to the thing we planned for 2 weeks but I am just going with my other friend and it will be fun. I learned that you can't really rely on one person but u have to be able to be open minded to others. But overall this week was frustrating and my sis was annoying but I still love her so it didn't really matter and it was also great in a way. 

2 comments:

  1. It is very good that you are trying to do very good at school and planning yourself on reaching that goal. Also, do not get annoyed very easily. You might not like the things people do to you but you should approach the problem in a calm way. Anyways, your sister and I weren't bothering you in harmful way. We like bothering you because it's fun and you are one of my best friends. Lastly, don't get frustrated over things, we are too young for that. Live life happy and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete