Sunday, December 9, 2018

The intense life of a musician:
 This week was boring, a little slow, but amazing. There was barely any homework which don't get me wrong I love but it just seemed slow that I just got bored of watching tv and so on. In school the day my bestfriend was getting his braces taken off, he had to leave school in the beginning of 2nd period. Because of that I just texted my sis and we just went out of class to spend time with eachother. It was the best sibling bonding ever cause I barely got to talk to her but I spent the whole day talking to her and walking around and it was pretty cool. And we talked about a girl in sophomore that though I was cuter than my bestfriend and yeah. The girl is actually pretty and nice. And according to my sister, she says we both a great match cause we both "cocky." I don't see my self as cocky but whatever my sister is weird. And on Friday when my sister wasn't in school it was so boring but I got to spend time with my bffbil and it was pretty fun. My sister got grounded such as stupid reason and I feel like she did it on purpose cause she didn't go to school because of it. And also afterschool on Friday it was awesome, cause me and Carrillo played basketball and it was so fun cause we also played with some sophomore girls who were kind of bossy in a way that they act like the referee. Overall this week was fun and boring at the same time. And also I had a quiz and a test that will most likely boost up my bad grades that I have to I can finally have my phone once again after 2 or 3 months.

2 comments:

  1. I think this week you had a good day for each: your bestfriend and your sis. The basketball game was really fun and you are right about the sophomores girls being like the referees. They called everything. I am glad you had a great time with your sis and your bffbil. Next time mention how your progress is going with the virtues you are trying to achieve because that's the main purpose of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bffbil I will do so next time. and yeah they were much like referees instead of players.

    ReplyDelete