Sunday, December 23, 2018

last week of school before winter break:
   This week, even though i thought it was going to run smoothly, it didn't at all. I had to deal with my bestfriend and my sisters relationship almost ending. I saved it of course and talked to my sister and helped her notice that what he has done was very stupid and very ridiculous but that he still loves her and wants her to forgive him. So i was basically encouraging my sister to be forgiving instead encouraging myself to be forgiving. It was very hard and i told my sister she was complicated and she is but wtvr still love her. Anyways we had to record videos for the the Romeo and Juliet play thing and it was a pretty good actor. This week though i had really failed on my virtue of having joyfulness. I had really been in a way depressed and it was making my friends feel bad for me. I explained to my bestfriend everything and we resolved everything. But, anyways it is winter break and i can finally just spend most of my days with my friends without hw getting in the way. Also this week i talked to my friends cousin and she is great just need to see her cause i just want to get to know her. Anyways , merry christmas and happy new years.


No comments:

Post a Comment