Sunday, September 16, 2018


My life so far:

This week has been crazy fun and tiring at the same time. We had many stuff to do for hw and study. And we had to find out what we got on our physics quiz and let me just tell you, it was what I expected but even worse. The teacher is nice and explains us the difficulties we have but when we ask. Even though that quiz grade affected my grade in his class, he is giving us a retake next Tuesday which I am looking forward too because I really want my grade to change. Anyways, this week was pretty cool too since I got to hang out with my friends and talk and hang out with someone. And now that it is school time I can actually make plans with my friends and it's great. I went to my friends house on Friday and we played some fortnite and some game he introduced to me too. We played basketball and we wrestled and I lasted a very long time. I would say like about 45 minutes or so. I gotten better at wrestling because now I know more moves that would actually help me win.


I am glad I have new friends now because they help me bring out a better person out of me. They are great and very cool to hang out with. And now I know that one of my new friends is my neighbor! And it's gonna be awesome hanging out with him and his family when I get my house in a month! I have been so uncomfortable these past 5 months waiting for my house to be built but the day is finally coming where I will finally get my own room to do my homework and make songs and all the usual stuff you already do in a room. Overall life is going great so far except for my grade in physics which I will most likely fix next Tuesday.






- Sebastian vanegas(mountain s and v)












































































4 comments:

  1. I like the way you wrote this blog, how you indirectly told us how you have been working on your virtues while focusing mainly what is going on in your life. Throughout your whole blog you stated the positive things that have been going on in your life, showing how you are staying joyful, and for the only problem you stated you only looked at the positive of it, showing your other virtue forgiveness, by not stating what the physics teacher did wrong, but how you fixed it, (because almost everyone failed that test, so I don't think it all was your fault). Glad that you had a great week and I look forward to being your neighbor soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed scrolling all the way down here. Anyways, i'm glad to see that your enjoying life so much. It's good to focus on the bright side of life for a while so when you need to focus on the more important things like studying for the next physics test you can rest easier. Also enjoy having new friends, your friends make you up more than anything. You aren't yourself without some exterior influence. Hopefully you make the right decisions to let the right people influence you and life keeps going well.

    ReplyDelete