Friday, September 21, 2018


                                       WEEK 5, STORY OF MY LIFE: 
  This week was good in a way, because we had no school on Wednesday and that was a very relaxing day. And Tuesday night was relaxing too because I stayed up till 3am, but not because of homework this time but just to watch Netflix. I like my teachers so far, because most of them are funny and know how to teach well enough for me to understand. But you now others are not as good but they still are kind of helpful. I enjoy being able to talk to my friends in lunch and the morning. And also guitar is awesome, even though he kind of has to go slow because others don't know how to play. The reason I am in guitar is mostly because for me "music is life" and I really just want to learn more songs without me teaching myself only. And I learned a song and it was great because it was catchy. but anyways it was a really fun week. And today was great too because I got to talk to my friends the whole day and it was fun. we played some like games and stuff and people got exposed but it was  overall a fun day on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I agree too. This week was very fun and we barely had class because of teacher planning day and the field trip we had on Friday. If music is life for you, then go for it as a career. I know you have passion for music so just go for it. I know you are advanced in the guitar class but you can learn some songs indepedently. That is just a recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I can be a musician and I really love music but my parents want me to have a career that will pay and that will give me a good life. But thx for the complement!

      Delete