Friday, September 28, 2018

WEEK 6, LIFE SO FAR....
        This week was ok I guess. I was dealing with something that happened to me that made me kind of sad for a while, but I ended up seeing the positive part of it. Even though, I just don't understand why I can't have be myself around that person, I know what I can do later. I know now that I am a person who respects people's decisions but has a hard time dealing with them easily. It took me this whole week to kind of get over it but I still have this feeling in me that still really cares. But also the thing I don't get is that why can't people just open up to others without being scared or nervous about what the person you are saying it to will react. Life is too short and you never know unless you take the risk and open yourself to others. We only have 4 years of school left and people will never get their chance to express their feelings to someone without just saying it to them. 


        So now, I am just going to focus in school, music, and soccer and maybe something else. The only things I know now are that I love music and creating it and that life is too short to wait for the right person to just come to you. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't we all ask that question. I am not sure if it is a confidence issue of sort or anything like that, I think that we jump to quick to the conclusion that our true selves are unattractive or that the person of interest has no intention with being with that "person". When actually they are most likely interested in you because of what they saw in you and not what you displayed, but just a thought. Its great that you are taking the positive of the situation and learning from your mistakes. It shows how much progress you have made with your virtues. I hope you find someone just as good or better, or maybe they even give you an another chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah man thanks, and yeah I don't but maybe another chance. But I get you; you basically saying that the person might of liked you from the outside and you might've just screwed it up cause you weren't being yourself and being someone else that is not you.

    ReplyDelete