Friday, September 7, 2018

Progress of My Virtue of Being Forgiving

   This entire week I've been trying to be forgiving, but most times it was hard because my friend was being super annoying about something that wasn't even true. Even though it was implied it wasn't official and he was getting me mad telling people about it. i could not be forgiving as much to him but then at the very end i forgave him and everything was fixed. This kind of thing usually happens though because i would get mad at my friend and i wouldn't forgive hi until like 1 or 2 days. 
  
    Also i tried to be forgiving to a teacher that assigned us a lot of things to do, like study for a classwork and expect us to do it perfectly. She expects our class to be perfect, that everyone was to be smart and perfect at their subject. She tells us to study like from 60 to 120 words for a test and/or quiz. I like that she teaches a lot but i could not be forgiving for making me upset at her for giving us a lot of stuff to study for and do. 
     
    Well i was forgiving like two times when someone told me about someone that it kind of got me mad but i was forgiving and just let it go. It was about to get me upset but i knew that it either wasn't true or just that it doesn't really matter. But what matters is what i think i should care about. Being forgiving can just be letting something go and not letting that someone or something get you mad in a way.
   

6 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Sometimes people can do or say things that annoy or hurt out feelings, and if can be really difficult at times to forgive them. I’ve learned that people make mistakes and that things happen and the easiest thing to do is to forgive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, because you just don't get y they did that and it becomes annoying and bothersome.

      Delete
  2. Teachers can also give tests for units they haven’t even explained correctly or that the students don’t understand. The best option is to speak up about it and make sure the teacher knows that you don’t understand or that what they’re asking of you is unreasonable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right, they don't understand that student have lives that we have to live and give us too many things to do.

      Delete
  3. I understand that forgiveness comes from opening your heart to someone and them hitting a wrong nerve. I can also understand that your social life and your stress from school add up. Personally if I were you, i'd fix these problems then go to focusing all into school. Life moves on and you should to. Teachers may be a hassle but recognize homework will help you pass their next test and make your smarter. Focus on that and life will go by smoother. Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete