Sunday, October 7, 2018

WEEK 7 OF THE LIFE OF A MUSICIAN:
    It was good this week. My grades are not that good right now and I am really hoping to raise them up to B's and A's because I don't want my grades to have a C in it because I don't want to ruin my GPA. I took a geometry test on Thursday and I felt like I got all of it correct except for the last theorem. I forgot how to draw the last theorem of the test and I think I got it wrong. I really hope I get at least a b for the test because I need to raise my C to a B. 
   

     This week I really tried not to make a big deal about last week but I can't and now it got worse because now she is with someone else and it is all my fault. I hanged out with my friends during lunch so I don't have to see what was my fault. And it was fun too cause we just talked and my "sister" tried to teach me and my friends how to do a scorpion which I can not do but still tried and almost hurt my leg trying to do it. I like to thank my friends and "sister" for being their for me when I needed you guys the most; it was fun and really helpful. 
  Anyways, as always I would play my guitar everyday, mostly to create songs and just to make my self feel better. But I know what you are thinking but not some depressed music, but some motivational music with a little of sadness, just a little. For me fingering the guitar is super easy but the only thing I can't do is the Mexican type songs that just go super fast and sound really good. But overall, I am just hoping for the best now. and waiting to see if something wonderful will come in my way.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you are very worried about your grades and your GPA. If you're organized and dedicate a lot of time to studying then you won't have to worry about how you did in tests because you have studied and are confident enough to know that you did very good. If you are a little sad, look at the bright side of things and strive to be a happier and better person. This will help you forget about the sad things that have happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you man, I appreciate it. Ans right now I am trying to look at the bright side and it is kind of helping cause I a hanging out with my friends more and it is helping and I'm just looking forward to getting my new house and yeah. But thank you man for being there for me in hard times like last week, it really helped. But I just want to say thanks for being my friend especially when I needed it the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about her man, I'm sure if you give it time you will feel better. It's good that you are looking at the good points in your life, trying to get your mind off the negatives (showing your progression of your virtue), from your friends to making songs. I want to let you know that your friends will always be there to support you when you need it the most, that's what makes them your friends afterall

    ReplyDelete
  4. thak you man for being one of them and just really hope that I can find someone else to fill the gap in my heart

    ReplyDelete