Friday, October 26, 2018

WEEK 10 OF THE LIFE OF A MUSICIAN:
         This week was very fun and stressful. I basically now have 2 c, which I horrible and I have to get straight a's next semester. I really do! I really want to get straight a's next semester and I am going to try my best to do so with the help of my bil. I will study a lot and I will do my hw early and on time and I will make sure to not leave things for the last moment. And I am going to focus on hanging out with my friends and my "sis." I am now myself again because I am done with trying to find the right person for me and just let them find a way to be in my life. Even though I am talking to someone right now, I still am focusing in school and creating music of course. And today was the 3rd best day of my life because I spent the whole day with my friends. And it was pretty fun. Me and my friends surprised my "sister" and it was so funny because she is so gullible, even though it is not a good thing to be that way. But it was still pretty funny. Overall, this week has been really fun. and exciting. 


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Vanegas, of course I will help you. I am really glad you are having fun with your friends. Setting goals for yourself is very good but now you have to focus on achieving this goals. Don't give up and remember to always work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you bffbil, you are a very good friend and I know you will help me achieve these goals.

    ReplyDelete