Friday, October 19, 2018

WEEK 9 OF THE LIFE OF A MUSICIAN:
This week was ok. We had a lot of stuff for classes to do. I was so stressed out about the papers for ap history for Friday but she moved it Monday now I am still stressed but not as stressed. I feel like by the end of the grading period I will have 2 b's and the rest a's. Hopefully it is true and I'll get those grades and I will keep my GPA in a good place. I am really trying not to get a c in my report card or 3 b's cause I don't want that because it is really bad.
   Also this week, was fun cause everyday afterschool I would get to go to my sisters soccer conditioning and my friends did it too. But even though I didn't do conditioning it was still fun cause I basically just went on my"sister's" phone and just texted people that she let me text. And she taught me some cheerleading stuff even though I thought it was pretty gay to do it, it was fun to hang out with my friends. And I guess I learned some stuff from what she taught me through out the week. 
 But i'm looking forward to hanging out with my friends this Saturday at haunted house of horrors. It's gonna be great. I am really happy and plus this weekend it's kind of gonna be stressful cause of studying and typing essays for AP history about a book I barely read, but I'm still gonna enjoy it cause I have a lot of fun things to do. And I also get my phone back on Saturday! Finally! It's been a month and I had to use my "sisters" phone to text people and look at stories but still I am glad the grounding is over.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are setting a goal for yourself. We must aim for a target in order to know where we are heading to. Also, next time don't procrastinate. This way you won't be stressed like you were for the AP World History book critique. Now you know what mistakes you did. This is good because now you can fix them and improve. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, bil. Yeah I shouldn't have left for last minute. I should've started it early. I really hope that I will just do it before the weekend it is due. but thanks man for the support!

      Delete
  2. Great job in always looking at the positive, even through stressful times like these with this essay due date coming closer you still are trying to enjoy life and not to stress yourself. You also did not even lie about how much you have done about the book, while how much you did isn't that great, at least you are being honest with yourself. At least next time though you will be prepared and hopefully start beforehand, giving yourself more than enough time to do the essay. But I am glad things are working for you and keep making good progress on your virtues.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right; I should've done beforehand and I know now that I am going to. But man thanks hansyboi!

      Delete