Thursday, October 11, 2018

WEEK 8 OF A LIFE OF A MUSICIAN:
  This week was going great at first. I got a C again in the test 2 of the Greek geometry. Now I have a 76 in his class but I hope I can bring it up with the quizzes that he is giving us next week. I will probably get a 100 for the quiz because the quiz is really easy, so that will help with my grade. And then I will get another quiz that will also help my grade. 
  Anyways I got over the whole thing that happened to weeks ago to me and being with my friends of course helped a lot. And my "sister" helped me also because she told me to forget about her and move on and that I will find someone better and someone for me in the future. It actually really helped cause right now I am not focusing on anything else but like I said my friends and family, school, music, and also soccer. These things shape me and make me into a better person and I am thankful that god put all these things in my life. 
Anyways this Wednesday I was badly bruised from my teammate. And just to let you guys know I didn't get knocked out; I just went down because I didn't want to get punched again. And I could still see and I didn't loose conscious. And you might or might know know that it was Carlos Almagro that did it but I forgive him and It was also my fault for bothering and making him mad. Please stop making up stories about this and just go with the truth. Carlos is not a bad person and he doesn't deserve for any of you to say he is a bully or whatever because he isn't. This is a one and only thing. And just know that we are good now and that there is no need to make up things anymore because it doesn't matter if it is not the truth.

  

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry man about the whole story that you were knocked out, people who spread that lie were just trying to get some more attention to themselves that way, and I'm sure soon enough the lie will die down. If it still bothers you, people who actually care about you will come up to you and ask how you were if you were "knocked out" and then you can tell them the truth. Great job on the progress you have made in your virtues as well man. You had great discipline knowing that if you stay down you will get in less trouble, than doing what you really wanted to do. You also showed your strength in forgiveness and joyfulness, how you were easily able to forgive Carlos and your ability to stay joyful even through this hard time. Great work and continue to do well Vanegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you man, I appreciate it. Yeah I am trying to be forgiving and even though most people would've wanted to punch and hurt Carlos as much as they can if they were me, I chose to stop and think and just forgive him because I would get more in trouble and it wouldn't make me and any greater than Carlos for me to do that. But yeah I am glad me and Carlos are good now and that it doesn't matter because we chose to let it go.

    ReplyDelete